EXPERTISE & CAPABILITIES
While the communications landscape is ever-evolving, creating compelling ideas to deliver marketing objectives remains unchanged. Total services and comprehensive planning are two Campbell hallmarks. Integrated marketing communications services go from concept through completion, with Campbell-Kircher working on client marketing research / strategy, creative direction, copywriting, public relations / social media, and digital marketing needs – then tapping from a network of independent vendors who save clients money by working as assigned on a project-fee basis. Partnered with MacMarketing and Xcelent Design for digital marketing and graphic design-related projects, Campbell Communications’ team of professionals also includes photographers, videographers, and digital marketing research experts. Campbell Communications then over-sees all production work until a project is complete.
Marketing Communications Services
• Strategic Marketing Communications Planning: involves strategic overview and analysis of your company’s products / services benefits / barriers, target audiences, distribution channels, and marketplace dynamics to increase ROI.
• Brand Identity (re-design, positioning, logo / communications collateral).
• Marketing Consulting.
• Advertising Campaigns.
• Public Relations and Social Media Programs.
• Web-Site Development / Design and SEO / SEM.
• Marketing Research.
• Employee Communications Programs.
• Media Planning and Placement (traditional and digital)
• Video Production (broadcast, corporate communications, and digital).
• French Translations.
• Cross-cultural Communication Training.
• Database Lead Management Programs.
• Feature Stories.
• Special Event and Trade Show Programs.