Nu-Look Collision Centers, Rochester NY
Originally a Campbell Communications client for holiday benevolence programs, PR, and special events, Nu-Look Collision Center’s Founder / President asked Campbell-Kircher to join their team to create a comprehensive marketing / advertising program that would take Nu-Look Collision Centers to the next level. After creating a fully synergized marketing and advertising program with digital media, public relations and special events - Nu-Look Collision Center reached critical top-of-mind consumer awareness making the RBJ’s Top 100 2 years in a row. And its’ Founder / President was in an even better position to sell the fast-growing company.
Responsible for marketing, advertising, public relations, employee / vendor events, and insurance agency support for 7-location collision repair company.
• Re-designed web-site to better tell the Nu-Look story, engage customers, offer online appointment scheduling, and enhance SEO.
• Wrote and produced television commercials.
• Directed media planning, buying, and negotiation.
• Wrote and placed all PR; PR program yielded news coverage across such
major media as Channels 13, 10, 8, RNews, and editorials / profile stories in
the Democrat & Chronicle ‘Business Profile’, Messenger Post Media
‘Business’, and RBJ ‘Business Profile’.
• Re-designed and wrote new collateral including brochure, DM, print ad campaigns, logo, stationary.
• Created and directed holiday benevolence special programs with Food Link and Ronald McDonald House.
• Created and coordinated internal and external company special events.
Unit No. 1 Federal Credit Union, Lockport NY
Developed first comprehensive marketing / advertising program producing increased loan-to-asset ratio profitability. Program included multi-media loan campaigns, new product development, PR, event marketing, cross-selling training, and member newsletter re-design.
• Reversed 9-month downward trend in loan-to-asset ratio generating $4.9 million new loan revenue through 2 ad campaigns outperforming goal set by 240%:
New Auto Loan campaign’s $2.5% loan-to-asset ratio represented a $3 million increase in loans; the $15k budget represented just 1% of total gross volume generated.
Personal Loan campaign increased sales 92% over year prior, outperforming 50% goal.
L.A. Productions Inc., Denver CO
Developed first comprehensive sales / marketing and PR program, and served as Creative Director developing new brand identity.
. Expanded the business nationally with a PR and DM Program resulting in a 15% response rate and film production contracts.